Joined: 27 Dec 2005
|Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:20 pm Post subject: Rules of the Tyrant
|1. Must remain a loyal Imperial dedicated to serving the Emperor in restoring peace and order to the Galaxy.
2. Communicate in a mature manner (i.e. no excessive abbreviations/shortening and mis-spelling of words, commonly known as l33t speak)
3. Do not beg. Begging makes you look bad and really angers people. Simple. This includes begging for money, items, or promotions within the guild.
4. If you offer nothing, expect the same in return. New members often complain that nobody will help them, but same person will never go assist others when asked. Never assume you are too low level to help another Tyrant, there is strength in numbers. [Actively communicating in both /gu and our forum will help you form friendships with other Tyrants that will make getting help far more likely than someone who never says anything except "Can someone do this quest for me?"]
5. Check your [In-Game] Mail every day you log into the game.
6. Check our Fourm (www.tyranny.forumwise.com) at least once a week.
7. Tyrants are forbidden from grouping with any Rebel at any time, for any reason; no exceptions will be tolerated.
8. We are a large guild with a wide variety of members of every color and ages ranging from 15 to over 50, please do not discuss Racism, Politics, sexual preference, Religion, or Chuck Norris in guildchat.